Can you imagine a life without prayer? Prayer is so important to my life! Today I looked up the meaning of the word....
PRA'YER, n. In a general sense, the act of asking for a favor, and particularly with earnestness.
I feel privileged to receive prayer requests. I hope my friends know that when they ask me for prayers...I will pray! In this crazy life we are stretched so thin... But a prayer takes only seconds. Wow - the power of that second! That second that I take out of my already busy life could mean the difference if someone lives or dies. There is power in prayer! God listens! I hope I never forget the importance of prayer. I hope that I am never "too busy" to read an
e-mail and pray a simple prayer.
I receive many prayer requests about people that I may not even know... I still pray. Cause like now...with my Dad in the hospital... I am calling on my friends and those I haven't even met to pray for my Dad. And you know what.... it makes me feel better knowing that there are prayers going up on his behalf.
Thank you to all you prayer warriors!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tracy
- Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .

1 comment:
Nope, I can't imagine a life without prayer. Although there were times in my life, about 12-14 years ago, that I chose to live far from God and my prayer life suffered. Those were the hardest times of my life. I'm so glad I'm not still stuck in that mire.
By the way, you've been tagged! See my blog for details.
Post a Comment