Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A look back at 2007


A quick look back at the year 2007

Our goal every year is to travel. We love to travel and go, go, go. We took our annual trip to Walt Disney World in January. There were 13 of us. We had an amazing time and made many memories.



Addie turned 6 in February. She is independent, head strong..yet loving and caring. She is our little princess...our princess with attitude.



Jace gave us a scare in the Spring when he got a virus and had to be hospitalized for a couple days.


One of our big goals for the year, was to purchase a house boat. Every free weekend this summer was spent at the lake and loving every minute of it!


We spent Father’s Day weekend at Idlewild amusement and water park.




The kids love summer time cause that means Mud Time! I don’t think there is anything they love more than playing in the mud!




We celebrated the end of summer by going to the beach w/ my mom, brothers and family. Jace could sit and play in the sand for hours. Addie was our bathing beauty. We took a dolphin "journey" out in the ocean again on jet skiis.




Addie started the 1st grade in Sept. Kyle and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary on 9-11. I didn’t think I could love him anymore than I did the day we married...but our love continues to grow more every day! He is my best friend and has been for 17 years. (Wow - that makes me sound so old!) I surprised Kyle with tickets to a WVU home game...a day out without the kids! We were able to attend a couple games this fall. The seats were great - 50 yard line, 7th row.


Halloween was a "treat". Addie was a WVU cheerleader and Jace was a football player. But in his heart and on the expression of his face - he was 100% pirate. Halloween also marked our one year anniversary in our new home!


We counted our many, many, many blessings at Thanksgiving time. God has been so good to us. I hope we never forget to thank Him every day for all is has given us.


Jace celebrated his 3rd birthday in December w/ a cast on his arm. He fell off the couch breaking one bone completely and fracturing another. We already had reservations at the Great Wolf Lodge - An indoor water park - in Ohio to celebrate his b-day. Thankfully, the water proof cast protector worked and we had an amazing time. The cast hasn’t slowed him down any at all ~ he is still out little dare devil.


Well, that’s our year in a nut shell. May you and your family make many memories in 2008.
Happy New Year!


Love,
Tracy

No comments:

About Me

Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .