Tinker Bell has been busy shopping!
One of our traditions for Disney World that we started last year is that Tinker Bell magically delivers gifts while the kids are sleeping. Every morning they wake up to new gifts!
There is a great reason behind this idea.... When the kids see the many, many items to buy at Disney World and every other store we go in... they of course, want to buy something. But instead, we say, no.... you have to wait and see what Tinker Bell brings you in the morning. It always works! Of course, Tinker Bell has already completed the shopping at the Dollar Tree or through out the year w/ Disney store sales. Gifts this year range from Disney tattoos, Disney autograph books, glow in the dark necklaces, etc.
Another thing I do... I always buy the kids new Disney clothes for the trip. But I dont' let them see them until we get down there. That way, they don't ask for new clothes either... since they just received some! These are just 2 of my many tricks to save money at Disney World.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tracy
- Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .

No comments:
Post a Comment