We had a nice weekend!! We took the kiddos plus Lexi and Elle to the Drive Inn to watch Wall-E Friday evening. (My Dad snored through most of the movie!) The stars were out and it was a beautiful night.
Saturday - Kyle and Jace spent all day at the boat. They didn't get home until almost 11pm. Addie and I love girl days!!!! We did some crafts, looked at some Disney stuff on-line, etc. Then Lexi and Elle joined us and we pretended we were at the beach. We had the Hannah Montanna CD playing (over and over again) while we all hung out by or in the pool. I was able to read a whole book that day.
Sunday after church, we hung out by the pool until the black skies made us move inside. Jace and I took a nap while Kyle and Addie watched all day relay of Dirty Jobs. (Addie's favorite show!) After evening church service, we went to Joe and Sandra's and the kids played in the hot tub..until the thunder scared them inside.
Hope everyone is getting geared up for the 4th of July Holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Tracy
- Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .

No comments:
Post a Comment