Monday, June 23, 2008

VBS


Vacation Bible School was amazing this year! I think it was the best one yet! Everything was decorated like a marketplace. The adults were all in costumes. There were almost has many adults helping out as there were kids. I think the attendance numbers were in the 70's or 80's each evening for a week. The kids enjoyed a daily drama by the water well and they attended "synagogue school". The market place hosted activities like basket weaving, pottery, jewerly making, bakery, etc. The kids had a wonderful time. And the best part was 4 kids were saved!!!!Including one from my family!!!

On the last evening, during the drama, Jesus had risen and all the "actors" were making a huge deal about Jesus and saying how he was alive & coming to town, etc. Jace was so excited to see Jesus. It took us all the way home to make him undestand that it was only an actor and not the real Jesus. It was so cute!!!

No comments:

About Me

Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .