Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Father's Day


Tina Brannon made us the 10x20 sign to give Kyle for Father's Day. We are going to put it on the boat. It is soooo cute!!!! It is amazing what Tina can do. (Notice the Pirate Mickey!!!) Kyle loved it!

No comments:

About Me

Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .