Thursday, March 27, 2008

Some Easter pics to share....

Easter weekend was full of wonderful events. Addie had her Easter party and egg hunt at school on Friday afternoon. Friday evening we attended Communion Service at church. Saturday evening we had a work day at Greg's house in Mineral Wells. I didn't accomplish much work.. but I did have the opportunity to hit the mall and do some shopping while the kids stayed at Greg's w/ Grammy. Sunday morning was sunday school and preaching... then off to my moms house for a cookout and egg hunt.


Mom got all the kids camo easter baskets overflowing w/ candy. Of course, us adults got our candy too!

No comments:

About Me

Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .