Monday, March 31, 2008

Kyle and I spent the weekend at a GNCC race in Morganton, NC. It had been a long time since I have played in the mud - but we got the chance that day. It was rainy and cold - but we bundled up in layers. I think I had 5 layers of clothes on...and was wishing I had more. We had a wonderful time!

This is Kyle's cousin, Chris Jenks, during his pre-race interview.

Chris - after the race.

There were 300 racers in this race. They start 30 4 wheelers at a time, then continued starting another 30 every 30 seconds after that. Chris was in the first row of racers. He got a great start and went in the woods in 5th position. The race was 5 - 6 miles long. During the last lap - he broke a tie-rod and couldn't finish the race. He was very disapointed to say the least.

No comments:

About Me

Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .