Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Getting geared up for Easter!!! Easter is so much more than Candy, chocolate, egg and a big ole bunny... it is a holiday to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ!

Easter is such an exciting time! It gives me hope that winter SHOULD be over and there is light at the end of the tunnel. It reminds me of what an amazing God we have. I have said many times that I only thought I was happy before I had a relationship with God. But now, He is my rock and I know that I am standing on a solid foundation. I encourage everyone to attend church this Sunday. If you only go once a year - that is fine - but Easter would be a wonderful time to make that visit. Or maybe you haven't been to church in a long time.. maybe never.. that is OK too! There is just that extra special something in there air on Easter Sunday. I love that feeling!!! If you don't attend church - remember that Easter is much more than just candy and bunnies!!!

The Easter planning is in full swing at the Lancaster house...

I got this great idea from a friend this morning...."....take a marshmallow (Christ's body) put it in a crescent roll (the tomb) and bake it....when you finish baking it the marshmallow will be gone (melted) ...so moral of the cooking lesson....Christ arose from the tomb....is that cute or what!"I think this is soooo cute!!!! We are definately going to do this at our house!!!!

Hope you enjoy this special occasion as much as we do!

No comments:

About Me

Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .