Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Addison Marie!

My baby girl turns 7 today! We started celebrating on Saturday w/ a trip to Build-A-Bear. Everyone gave her money so that she could have her own little shopping spree. She loved it! She carefully picked out a new bunny that she named Lola. She bought Lola a Hannah Montana outfit, sunglasses, backpack carrier and even a wig. She also had to pick up some PJ's for her b-a-b kitty Cali. We were joined by Mom-mom, Lynn, Lexi, Elle, Jason, Sammie and baby Caleb.





We left build-a-bear, did a little shopping then we all met back up for lunch.

This morning, Addie and I stood in front of the mirror and decided that Yes, she did look 7. She was grinning from ear to ear! Her Daddy called to tell her Happy Birthday and to have a good day and she told him she looked 7!

As we were sitting in the car, waiting for the bus, the radio announced Happy Birthday to Addison Lancaster! She was so excited. She looked at me and said "It's Ok that he called me Addison." She likes the name Addie so much better. It was cute!

Today I am taking ice cream down to her class at snack time. I hope she has a good day!!
Here are a couple pics of the evening of her birthday!

1 comment:

Rebecha said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. She looks like she had so much fun. She's growing up so fast!

About Me

Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .