Sunday, February 10, 2008
Early Valentine's Day Dinner
Kyle and I went to Charleston on Saturday and had an early Valentine's Day outing. We did some shopping, picked up Kyle a new wedding ring (he lost his) and met up with our good friends Jason and Sammie. No matter what we do with them it is always fun!!! When you get Jason and Kyle together... the laughter NEVER stops. It was a wonderful evening!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Tracy
- Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .

No comments:
Post a Comment