We are road runners - we are always on the go! We got home from the beach Saturday night and was on the road again Sunday. After church, we headed straight to Chris's 4-wheeler race.
We were so excited to see Boston and Barrrett Evans! They are racing motorcycles and we were able to see the end of Barrett's race. He is the 13 year old son of my cousin Brian Lee. I'm glad I only saw the end of the race cause I would have been way too nervous. ;) Barrett placed 1st in his class! We already have plans to attend the fall race in Ohio. Barrett will be racing in a GNCC race and we will be able to watch Chris on Saturday and Barrett on Sunday!!! We are excited!
You can tell by the pictures that it was a dusty, dusty, dusty day!!!!!!! Chris placed 4th. There was a steep hill that I COULD NOT wach Chris go up!!! Kyle would just give me the "he made it" report.
(Please pray for the 4 wheeler rider that was injured and had to be flown out by Health net.) 

No comments:
Post a Comment