Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend Report

It was a nice weekend in the Lancaster household. Friday evening was movie night. All 4 of us crawled into bed and watched Daddy Day Camp.

Kyle took the kids to the lake on Saturday. He went with the intentions to do some work on the boat. But.... he droped Jace a line in to play with and looked up and saw him reeling in a big one. Well, I guess that was the point when the work stopped and the fishing began. They brought home a good mess of fish. The kids talked all day Sunday and were still talking this morning about the fun they had fishing w/ Daddy.

I had a good alone day. In between cleaning the bathrooms and doing laundry.. I watched 2 movies... Sydney White and The Holiday. I visited my Mom, my Grandma and stopped at a friends house for a chat. It was a nice day!

After church on Sunday, we went to my in-laws new Farm. We spent 2-3 hours walking the property lines. The kids of course found mudholes to "CANNON BALL" in. (Everytime Jace jumped in a mud hole he would yell "cannon ball!") Addie and Kyle searched for mushrooms but only came up with one.

1 comment:

Rebecha said...

I'm glad that you were able to get some alone time. Every woman deserves some!

About Me

Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .