Saturday - We spent the day in Parkersburg. We needed to pick up some stuff for some new projects we are getting ready to start. One of them is making a fire ring in the back yard. I also needed to do some shopping for a pirate and princess party we are having at church on Wednesday evening. We met Greg and Kade at Red Lobster for lunch. Then we headed to his house to watch the WVU game.
Sunday - The kids and I went to a baby shower then we all headed to an evening wedding.
Monday - We had Kyle's mom a Birthday party at our house. The kids played ALL day in the pool.
It was a nice weekend - too short - but nice!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tracy
- Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .

No comments:
Post a Comment