Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend Report

On Friday, Jace and Kyle went to the Lake. They stayed the night and all day Saturday. I love that Jace is old enough to have a fun day w/ Daddy fishing. As much as I miss them when they are gone, I know they are making wonderful memories and having quality bonding time. It also gives Addie and I our much loved girl time!!!

We spent Friday evening in Charleston w/ my mom and sister-in-law Lynn. We had a fun evening...yes, we had to make a couple fast stops for Lynn to puke. "Itty Bitty" Baby Lane is making it rough on her. We had a really fun evening - we ate Mexican, we shopped until we dropped..literally! We didn't get home until after 11pm. I finally broke down and bought lawn furniture. For two years, I have been waiting on a cheap deal and finally found it at Kmart.

Saturday, Addie's 4-H camp was postponed so we had to make our own fun. We had a birthday tea party for Calie. (Calie is her build-a-bear that Mom-Mom bought her last year at the beach.) Addie, Calie, myself, and about 8 other stuffed animals celebrated w/ a tea party and yes a real cake. We played Disney Bingo and layed out by the pool. It was a nice lazy day!

Sunday was a perfect day. We had a wonderful time at church and then headed home for a nap!
Church Sunday evening was great too! God is so good to me! I just had that overwhelming feeling all day. I don't deserve all the blessings he has given me, and I never want to take that for granted. If I could have changed one thing about Sunday - it would have been that I would have had my whole family at church with me. I have family members and friends that are lost and on their way to hell. I just pray that they will come to know Jesus before it is too late. I wish I had more nerve to talk to them about it. I am always worried that someone will get mad at me. I have only been a christian for almost 7 years. I know that I am no way near the christian I should be, but I pray that God might use me to help get my family members and friends saved.

No comments:

About Me

Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .