Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Report

We went to Chris's race on Saturday in Millfield, Ohio. The kids were very excited that Chris gave them posters. Here's a pic of Chris ,pre-race, signing their posters.




We met up with Kyle's brother Greg, his wife Traci and our two nephews Jacob and Kade for dinner in Parkersburg. We ate at Fusions Japanese Steakhouse. The kids loved it! They were entertained the entire time.

Addie and Jacob


Kade

Jace trying out the chop sticks. He was pretty good with them!


I was serenaded Sunday morning for Mother's Day. The kids had made up a song...consisting of only the words "Happy Mother's Day!" and had their instruments of pot lids in hand! After church, we spent the afternoon at my Moms house. (Where I got to sneak in a nap!) Later that evening we spent time at my Grandmas house. It was a very nice day!!

No comments:

About Me

Be prepared to read the boring details of a happily married christian. I have been married to Kyle, my high school sweetheart, for over 8 years. We have two wonderful..yet very active children. Addison is 6 and Jace just turned 3. I am the Director of Business Administration for Ronald Lane, Inc. I have the freedom to work around school activities. We are HUGE Disney fans. I love seeing the look on Addie's face as she sees Cinderella or how excited Jace gets to see Mickey Mouse. Kyle and I made our first trip to Disney World TOGETHER when we were 16 years old. Since then we have visited the park at least 8 times .